Tested on M4 Aqua E2353 Indonesia Marsmallow
- Simultaneously press the Power button and Volume down until your device vibrates.
- Quickly release the Power button, but keep pressing Volume down.
- When you see the TWRP screen, release Volume down. You have now successfully entered recovery mode.
- First check if your phone allows unlocking by dialing *#*#7378423#*#*
- when Service Menu opens, go to Service Info, then Configuration; scroll down to read Rooting Status.
- If “Bootloader unlocked” says yes, skip to the next section
- If it says no (unlocked allowed), great, proceed on to next step : Unlock xperia boot loader using fastboot
- If it says no (unlocked disallowed) or something like that, I’m sorry, unlocking won’t work on your phone. Lodge a complaint with your mobile provider for locking it.
- TWRP 3.0.0
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
E2353_26.3.A.1.33_R2C_PT. SCM_ ID.ftf MM Indonesia
Flash SkyMelon, if you want to use magisk