Tested with android 6.0 M.M
All user data & app will be wiped!
All files needed to install twrp and root are in one zip file. Link is below.
- Go to ‘Settings’ / ‘About Device’ / press 7 times on built number to unlock Developer options.
- Go to Developer options and click on ‘OEM Unlocking’ and press enable.
- Next enable the USB debugging.
- Install lenovo adb drivers
- type adb reboot bootloader
- Now open adb folder and click ‘unlock_recovery.bat‘. A message will be displayed in mobile to press volume up key to continue. Press volume up key. A message in pc cmd will display as press any key to continue. Now press any key.
- Now in cmd type fastboot flash recovery recovery9.img
- power off phone (press 3 buton, vol up + vol down + power)
- go to twrp menu
- Dont boot into Android, directly boot into twrp to install magisk/su
Recovery Mode Button
- make sure your phone is power of
- press 3 buton, vol up + vol down + power
- as soon there a vibrate, release the three button
- screen will get blank, wait 2 minutes or so
- you can seee it loading because it’s installing driver driver in pc
- press power button once, it wil show twrp menu
To avoid black screen IN TWRP
Set brightness below 30 in twrp settings.
Make TWRP Permanent
- Now the recovery allow modifications by just swiping and the goto mount and tick system and go back
- Now go to advance > file manager > system > delete the file > recovery-from-boot.p
- Internal memory wil be blank, Install Magisk from sdcard/OTG
- If you are facing problem with file manager flash aroma file manager ( it is in the link ). It will open in twrp. Now go to system and delete recovery-from-boot.p
If you need to flash/unbrick/upgrade you phone, download this file A7010a48_S230_161129_ROW.7z : RAR Password : lenovo-forums.ru tested
credit to Ongoli Koushik