Using QFIL/QPST/ FLASH STOCK ROM
Install all of them.
1. Download the Stock ROM you need for your phone from here:
DOWNLOAD STOCK FIRMWARE (Thanks to Shreps)
2. Extract the above zip to a folder. You will get three folders: Drivers, Images and Tools.
3. From the Drivers folder, Install all drivers.
4.IMPORTANT:: “DO NOT” install the QPST Tool from Tools folder. SEE F.A.Qs below.
5. Power Off your device.
6. Open QFIL TOOL.
7. Now On top you will see two options: 1. Flat Build 2. Meta Build
Select FLAT BUILD
8. In “PROGRAMMER PATH” click Browse and go to the folder named Images and select the one file it displays (something like prog_emmc….mbn).
9. Now click “Load XML” and select “rawprogram0.xml” file and then another dialog box will open. Here select “patch0.xml”.
PC WORK IS DONE. DO NOT CLICK DOWNLOAD.
Your device should be switched off.
NOTE CAREFULLY: Hold “VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN” key (Do not press POWER button). and connect the USB Cable from PC to the phone.
Your phone should now display RED LED LIGHT and the QFIL Tool should now change from NO PORT to QUALCOMM…..Something like that.
You are now ready. Click on Download button on QFIL TOOL and then wait for atleast 15 minutes.
After the dialog at bottom shows “DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL” in blue color, UNPLUG your device. Wait for a few seconds or a minute and then POWER ON your device.
First boot takes about 8-10 minutes.
This method should work really good as it did in my case.
If you have any issues. Post here.
Q: SAHARA FAIL ERROR?
A: I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS DUE TO WRONG VERSION OF QFIL.
USE THIS VERSION:
IT SHOULD FIX THAT PROBLEM.
Q. UPDATES NOT INSTALLING AFTER FLASHING OR ROOTING
your phone dies not switch carrier, can not upgrade
Follow these steps:
1. Download Lenovo Smart Assistant.
2. Connect your phone and click Update ROM on the side menu. It will download the update.
3. When it says “Transferring” disconnect your phone.
4. Open C:/Program Files/LenovoSmartAssistant/plugins/7eabdc.. . (Something like that folder)/download
5. U will find update.zip. Extract the zip folder and find SYSTEM.ZIP.
6. Flash this system.zip from the recovery and you are good to go.