Dual TWRP and CWM
1. Download DUAL_RECOVERY_D5322-LP_V3.img
2. Turn off your phone.
3. Connect the usb cable while holding the volume up key (enter fastboot)
4. On your pc execute this command –
fastboot flash boot DUAL_RECOVERY_D5322-LP_V3.img
5. Once it is complete, disconnect the cable and turn on your phone.
6. To access the recovery :-
TWRP :- Volume Down
CWM :- Camera button
Power off the device completely.
When you notice Sony boot logo, continuously press volume down button until it boots into twrp.
If you want it to boot into cwm recovery press camera shutter button continuosly at sony boot logo.
7. Disable selinux – http://forum.xda-developers.com/show…0&postcount=81
Download Link :-
SEE THIS FIRST – http://forum.xda-developers.com/show…0&postcount=81
ONLY FOR T2 DUAL (D5322) – https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/abcdjdj/tianchi/TWRP
credit goes to abcdjdj
Install Custom ROM
install 5.1.1 Decepticon
download version v1
Download version v2
for smart call and layer fix download fix below
Note:-for best experience wipe dalvic and cache..
|appsetting.apk – [Click for QR Code] (166.9 KB, 3144 views)|
|fix.zip – [Click for QR Code] (6.77 MB, 5246 views)|
|ambient display.zip – [Click for QR Code] (16.23 MB, 3906 views)|
You need this(Download xposed zip and xposed apk and app setting frm attachment below)
1)you need working recovery on ur phone
2)if u r on 5.1.1 then ok.if not then flash 5.1.1 on ur t2
3)flash this Decepticon.zip then xposed_22sdk.zip
4) (very important.this may give u bootloop) wipe cach,wipe dalvik cach and then wipe data. Dont forget also to format data, otherwise you can’t acces you internal storage
5)reboot ur phone(first boot will take around 7 to 8 min approx)
6)when phone bootsup dont touch it let it settle for 2mins.
Connect to wifi actived your data setting, otherwise you can’t acces internet : Setting > wireless & network > More > Internet setting > accept
7)nw directly install xposed app and app setting app u downloaded frm attachment
Activate app setting in xposed then reboot
8).when phone boots up go to app setting and find incallui and set its dpi for 280 and save..you r done!!!!
Root and Xposed
Enter TWRP and install it
after that restart and install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
Credit goes to darklord18