Tested by me it works, using some different file :
- Download the latest version of Xposed for sdk22 and arm64 from here.
- As of this writing it is xposed-v87-sdk22-arm64.zip
- Also download XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk
- xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip (just in case).
- Reboot into CWM or TWRP and do a full backup
- Install framework xposed-v80-sdk22-arm64.zip and then reboot
- Cross your fingers and hopefully your phone will start properly. Initial boot would take longer than normal, plus rebooted like five times during the “Android is starting” (orange color on white background) step but finally finished.
- Once your phone boots up install app XposedInstaller_3.1.1.apk
- Now you are ready for your favorite modules.
credit to quyvinh