Turn on safe mode :
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When ‘Samsung GALAXY GT i8262’ appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
Remove recently added / suspicious app :
- Open the Settings app. You can delete any app that you’ve downloaded using the Settings app on your device. …
- Tap “Apps” or “Applications.” …
- Swipe to the “Downloads” tab. …
- Find and tap the app that you want to delete. …
- Tap the “Uninstall” button.
Free some space in internal memory and sdcard To Computer
- Unlock your device’s screen.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- Swipe down from the top of your device’s screen to see your notifications.
- Tap the USB for… notification. …
- A File Transfer window will open on your computer. …
- Move big file/un needed file to computer
- When you’re done, eject your device from Windows.
Restart phone and done!